Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Catholic responses to the Booklet: “Answers to my Catholic Friends” by Thomas F. Heinze

patrick j miron and the other side of the story

Protestant Theology & Catholic Doctrines
Exposed to cover & discover the


Naked Truth“… Catholic responses to the Booklet: “Answers to my Catholic Friends”
by Thomas F. Heinze
A
Catholic reply to Protestant “[mis]- Understandings” Part 1
“I Am Catholic”


by Pat Miron
A message to our non-Catholic Friends
Psalm 95:8

If today You Hear His Voice; Harden Not Your Hearts”
Deuteronomy 18: 15 – 20
“The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brethren — him you shall heed — just as you desired of the LORD your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly, when you said, `Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, or see this great fire any more, lest I die.’ And the LORD said to me, `They have rightly said all that they have spoken. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brethren; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And whoever will not give heed to my words which he shall speak in my name, I myself will require it of him. But the prophet

[person] who presumes to speak a word in my name which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die…
Yahweh; the God of the OT is the same God as Jesus in the NT. What was good for souls then is even more important in the Secular; Devil driven times of today. Jesus promised NOT to abandon us; [John 14:19]  and kept His Word by Appointing Peter and the Catholic Church, which He personally continues to guide, guard, protect and lead. [John17:15-19]
From the beginning of recorded history God has consistently chosen mortal men to lead “his Chosen people.”  Even if [and when] they sinned; God was with them.  They were commanded by God to speak on His behalf, guided and inspired by God, and to be heard as “God Himself is to be heard. …Noah, Abraham, Isaac, David, Solomon, the Prophets, John the Baptist; then Jesus Christ Himself; God Incarnate, who following His Own Tradition personally choose Peter to complete the New Covenant, and entrusted to Peter His own one-set of Faith beliefs, and the Only Church ever founded directly by God Himself. So the ONE question each man, women and child of age must ask themselves is: Do I listen and Obey God or someone else?
Matt. 16; 18:19 ..”
And I [JESUS] tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
Psalms 127:1
“Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.”
Isaiah 55:

8 -9 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways, says the LORD. As high as the heavens are above the earth, so high are my ways above your ways and my thoughts above your thoughts.”


Here we are in the middle of January, 2012, and I’m just now opening one of my Christmas presents. This from our daughter, who no doubt saw the word “catholic” and exclaimed: “Oh! Dad would like this”
Although it is written by  a Protestant Theologian, I must confess that I am delighted to be able to report that the booklet is well thought out and presented with true Christian charity.  Thomas makes his case plain, and to the unknowing, or unsuspecting; convincingly . Mr. Heinze has a Masters Degree in Theology from the DALLAS THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY.
What became immediately apparent is the sincerity of the positions held by Mr. Heinze.,
and his evident desire to be factual and true. Which only affirms my own opinion that God Himself has a role in these  well-intended Protestant positions which , nevertheless, reflect  serious-errant misunderstandings of Catholic Doctrines and Dogma, along with an in ability to separate “church-practices,” which can change, from doctrine and dogma which cannot be changed.

God Himself limits their ability to understand the bible by imposing upon them the plague of Ignorance. This will be proven and become very evident as we proceed though the booklet Thomas authored, and  which, God willing, we shall prove and provide biblical evidence of that explains and supports the Catholic Positions.
I have for sometime now  been Blessed by God, and able to recognize God’s hand in the lack of RIGHT understanding of what the bible really says as a rather common Protestant trait. In fact; it seems to be one thing many of the denominations have in common. This ought not be a surprise to any of us who are “bible-savvy,”  as clear warning is given by God through the bible itself., in a variety of ways.
Let’s begin with an understanding that the Bibles is a Catholic Book,
in a very specific and precise manner. [This too is often debated as if there were actually grounds to despite it].
It is the Catholic Church that “birthed the Bible.”
It is historically provable that  it was the Catholic Church that selected and collected the Old Testament books to be included as part of the bible; and the entire New Testament is authored by men known today, to have been early Fathers of today’s Catholic Church. It was the Catholic Church that Codified and selected officially all of the books to be included in the bible

.. Further as the bible was completely written by the end of the First Century; the only “church” that existed anywhere in the known world, is historically proven to be, today’s Catholic Church. Thus, all references in the bible to “church” or “churches” are a direct reference to today’s Catholic Church. And the final point, is that  it is Jesus Himself who first introduced the term “church” in Matthew 16:15-19, when He appointed Peter as the first leader of this one- church. A position, known today as the papacy.
      
Jer.3: 15`And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding”
2nd. Peter 1: 16-21  “You will do well to pay attention to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts
. First of all you must understand this, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation,  because no prophecy ever came by the impulse of man, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.”
Acts.20: 28Take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God [SINGULAR] which he obtained with the blood of his own Son.”
John 10: 1-3
“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door [I Christ choose] but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber but he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

To him the gatekeeper opens; the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
1Tim. 3: 15 “if I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the [SINGULAR] household of God, which is the church [SINGULAR] of the living God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth [SINGULAR]”  
Luke 10:16
“He who hears you hears me, and he who rejects you rejects me, and he who rejects me rejects him who sent me.”
1 John 4:
Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them. We are of God

. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.”
John 17:18-24
As thou didst send me into the world, so I have sent them into the world.
And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be consecrated in truth. “I do not pray for these only, but also for those who believe in me through their word, that they may all be one; even as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. The glory which thou hast given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and thou in me, that they may become perfectly one,so that the world may know that thou hast sent me and hast loved them even as thou hast loved me.”
1 John 4: 4-9
“Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them. We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.”
2 Tim. 4: 1-4
”I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching.

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths.”
Eph.3:  9 to 12 “And to make all men see what is the plan of the mystery hidden for ages in God who created all things; that through the church [SINGULAR: meaning  THE CATHOLIC Church] the  manifold wisdom of God might now be made known to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places. This was according to the eternal purpose which he has realized in Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and confidence of access through our faith in him”
Matt.13:9-12
“He who has ears, let him hear.” Then the disciples came and said to him, “Why do you speak to them in parables?” And he answered them, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven,

but to them it has not been given.”  For to him who has will more be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away. “
2nd. Peter 3: 14
-17  “Therefore, beloved, since you wait for these, be zealous to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace. And count the forbearance of our Lord as salvation. So also our beloved brother Paul wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, speaking of this as he does in all his letters.
There are some things in them hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other scriptures. You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, beware lest you be carried away with the error of lawless men and lose your own stability”


Even all of this is not the complete set of warnings presented in the Bible; but these ought to verify my position, that it is nearly impossible for anyone not to be warned about the high probability of incorrect understanding of what God really taught and what he means and commands, without the chosen-guides that he himself has commanded. Those guides being exclusively of the Catholic Church.
John 15:16 “

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide
; so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.” …Matt. 16: 18-19 “And I [JESUS] tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
Matt. 28:16-20
“Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. And when they saw him they worshiped him; but some doubted. [THOMAS] And Jesus came and said to them,

No comments:

Post a Comment